August 14, 2007

an open letter to Governor Bill Richardson

Dear Gov. Richardson:

You are cordially invited to Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery, Nashville, Tennessee on Friday, August 17, 2007 for one free beverage, compliments of myself and a blogger known as Newscoma.

This prize is awarded to you as a result of a blog conversation/contest that took place in your honor today, Tuesday August 14th, 2007 at newscoma.wordpress.com at approximately 2:08 PM central DLS time.

We've heard you heed the cries of bloggers, so I'm confident you will receive this invitation in time. We've also heard you have commitment issues, so we'll understand if you can't make it.

Looking forward to Friday! We have a lot of questions regarding your views on important issues. We are also having a Blogger Picnic on Sunday, August 26. So if anyone gets mad about the opinions and beliefs you may allege on Friday, you can come back and publicly retract those statements at the picnic.

Sincerely,
Emily Ramsey
Nashville, TN

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger 'Coma said...

Very Good.
And you said you didn't like politics, but it seems to me you have it going on to be an activist.
:)

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I normally try to stay as far away from it as possible. But your post today really got me riled up. This will probably be all I will bring myself to post politically to until after next year's presidental election.
So thanks for raising my blood pressure today :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home