July 04, 2007

a call for linkage

Warning: I'm about to be shameless.

So a lot of you know that I write for another site called About Nashville hosted by 451Press.com.

My editors are running a contest for their current writers that will pay $500 to the writer that can get the most incoming links during the month of July. Every time someone you link this blog or this site from your blog or site, I become one link closer to the cash victory.

What's in it for you? My undying appreciation, of course. Kidding. I will return the favor with a little link love of my own for ya.

So let's get linking!! Mama needs a new pair of shoes is trying to buy her first house this year!

UPDATE: if you do choose to participate, please leave a comment or send me an email so I will know about it. Right now, I'm not sure I know any other way to catch your link.

10 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger Ellyn said...

I already hooked you up! Whose got ur back?!!

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Malia said...

If you "claim" your blog on Technorati, it keeps track of incoming links.

Do you have to split the cash with Big O'Michael since you co-author that site??

(btw, I added you to our blogroll)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger holly said...

Yes, definitely claim your blog on Technorati, as I subscribe to you on there and it never updates. And I'll be figuring out a way to link your tail soon. Yay for houses!

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Emily said...

well, I think it's already claimed, but if it wasn't, I tried to do it and I got some kind of error.
My Technorati incoming links roll seems to only be aggregating Wordpress blogs. I have no idea why.
But all you have to do for this contest is put a link of my Nashville blog on your blog and it will count.
Yes, yay for houses! Boo to financing.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger holly said...

ya been linked. by moi.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger John H said...

Newscoma linked ya on NIT, and you are also blogrolled on Music City Bloggers.

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous lisa said...

Do you want people who aren't from Nashville linking you too?

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Lisa - yes! absolutely! Any and all will be counted and appreciated!

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous john h said...

I thought I already wrote this (i be confused), but I definitely linked to ya from my blog.

fersure

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do I have to be from the nashville area? Side-barred ya.

meow.

run4chocolate.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home