March 15, 2007

celebrity office party: i had a dream last night

Last night I dreamt that I was at an office party, only we weren't at my office (it felt more like a church building I once knew), and no one from my office was there. As I was walking around I kept noticing all these famous people. Lindsey Lohan was stepping onto the elevator as I was stepping off. We exchanged hellos, but I was completely unaffected by her presence. I passed by two guys that I knew to be famous but I couldn't tell you their names. One was nonchalantly bragging to the other on how he got Mariah Carey's phone number. I keep passing all these people looking for someone I knew. I wanted to find my sister and talk to her. But mostly, I think I was just looking for a place where I belonged.

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I can't believe I didn't make it into the celebrity party!

Do you mean that I'm not the only one who sometimes feels like I don't belong?

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Malia said...

I was sittin' at the bar with Mariah, shootin' the breeze over a couple of Cosmos. Your dreamland bartender makes a killer martini! But, snap! I didn't get her phone number!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home